SGS-Certified Gas Spring Adjustable Chair for Tattoo and Piercing Artists by Fellowship — Model 9942
Stay supported and comfortable to tattoo and pierce at your A-game with Fellowship Adjustable Tattoo Artist Chairs. Back pain, fatigue, and cramping are just a few headaches that result from tattooing and piercing all day. With these fully adjustable chairs, you can stay relaxed while focusing on your artistic vision.
Adjustable features on these chairs include several multi-angular configurations for optimal comfort. Take advantage of height adjustments, reclining capabilities, and a seat tilting range, allowing for fully customizable seating. Aside from being adjustable to your liking, these artist chairs are easy to roll around your studio.
All Fellowship chairs are upholstered in easy-to-clean sleek vinyl. They are made with a high-density sponge for resilience and additional comfort. Get to tattooing and piercing with style, focus, and comfort today.
Artist Chair 9942:
Fellowship Adjustable Tattoo Artist Chair 9942 utilizes an SGS-certified gas spring with an easy-to-control handle for height and recline adjustments. The contoured seat and backing on this artist chair provide ergonomic support for longer tattooing sessions.
- Chair Model 9942; molded seat and back
- SGS-certified gas spring
- Capacity up to 150kg
- Height adjustment from 17.3" up to 23.6"
- Easy-to-clean black PVC vinyl upholstery; water- and oil-proof
- High-density sponge composition for strong resilience
- Equipped with floor wheels; strong PU casters
- Sturdy aluminum base; bright polish finish
- Can be used for clients receiving lower back tattoos
Product Dimensions (flat position):
Base Diameter: 19.7”